September 17, 2007

Curtis, Diddy & Hov - I Get Money (Billion Dollar Remix)



OK, so Kanye didn't make the billion dollar cut, but here's the "Forbes 1,2,3" "I Get Money (Billion Dollar Remix)."

Shouts to King Allister & onSMASH, who have officially hit the big time with a Miss Info shout-out live on HOT 97.

50 Cent, Diddy, Jay-Z - I Get Money (Billion Dollar Remix)

Funkmaster Flex cuts Jay's verse off (of course) and speculates if Jay was going at LL in the verse.

UPDATE: The new link has the whole Hov verse. Flex tries to stir something up with Em & 50 now. He's having too much fun tonight. Easy big dawg LOL.

2ND UPDATE: Here's a clean, NO DJ, yes NO FLEX version of the record:

50 Cent feat. Diddy & Jay-Z - I Get Money (Billion Dollar Remix) CLEAN NO DJ



4TH & FINAL UPDATE: Here's the dirty:

50 Cent feat. Diddy & Jay-Z - I Get Money (Billion Dollar Remix) DIRTY NO DJ

No comments: